|Minimum Order Quantity||10 pair|
|Cartridge or Filter Type||Cartridge Filter|
|Compatible with 3M(TM) Supplied Air System||Yes|
|Compatible with Welding Shield||NO|
|Connection Type||Lock System|
The 3M™ Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide organic vapor and acid gas protection in a variety of environments. When properly used with an approved 3M respirator properly fitted, this respirator cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, or hydrogen fluoride. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
The 3M™ Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridge 6003 helps provide respiratory protection against certain organic vapors or acid gases. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- Production Capacity: 60
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock